Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Practicing

There have been a couple of birthday celebrations in Marty's family recently. We sang for Ed, Aunt Nancy, and Kennedie. As most people do, they sing Happy Birthday and have a cake there to blow out candles and then, of course, to eat the cake. The last time the cake was brought out Arianna started saying happy. At first I thought she was calling the cake "happy" because that's what she hears every time she sees a cake. However, as time has gone on, I have concluded she was saying it to get ready to sing "happy birthday".

So, here it is! Arianna's debut.




Maybe, she's really practicing for her own Birthday Bash in a few weeks!

p.s. Sorry, for the technical difficulties. I can't quite figure out why the sound is not working, as you can hear it just fine in my saved file. Maybe I'll get it to work soon. Keep checking back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't hear it. However, I am sure she'll be ready for her own birthday.