Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Presidential (candidate) drive-by

Today at work, Barack Obama and his motorcade drove along the road I work on.

We got word from some construction guys down the road that they had to pack it up because of the big drive-by happening. A few minutes later, we all heard the sirens sounding off.

No doubt. It was Obama. Apparently going to this hotel for a three night stay.

Regardless of who gets my vote, it was pretty neat to see the potential future president drive by on a Tuesday afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That hotel is supposed to be haunted. A few months ago, the Ghost Hunters convention thingy was there. Maybe the Ghost will vote for him.

I don't do politics, though. So, Imma vote for whoever eats my puffs.

(that sounds kinda dirty when you don't know what I'm talking about)

Anonymous said...

That is exciting. I wonder how many secrete service people were with him? Like you said, that is a once in a lifetime experience!

Jen