Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Last week Josh and Ashley came to visit us! Thankfully, after all of their car troubles, they finally made it here in a trusty rental car.

My family may be weird, but we celebrated Thankgiving on Monday night so we could all be together without any work schedules conflicting. Mom made all of the wonderful dinner and Ashley made her first pumpkin and pecan pies. I know the pumpkin was delish!

Tuesday we headed to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure thanks to Dad and his free tickets from Chick-fil-A.

Below are a few pictures from the day aka Arianna and BJ in Dr. Seuss-land.










Thanksgiving day we enjoyed some time at home with the four of us until Marty had to work at 5pm. However, he gets to work and found out he didn't need to be there afterall, so he joined the rest of us at his parent's house for yummy food.

While Dad and Mom, Josh and Ashley were getting up at 3 am to serve Chick-fil-A at the mall on Black Friday, I was with Marty's sisters racking up the bargains at Toys R US. $10 for a box of diapers!

Unfortunately, Friday night we had to say goodbye to Josh and Ashley. I think Arianna bonded with Ashley like best friends. By the end of their time here, Arianna pretty much imitated Ashley's every move. I'm thankful for such a great brother and sister who love to spend such quality time with their niece and nephew every time they are around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I keep leaving you comments, but none of them take. I always get "Page can not be displayed". But you already know your kids are co cute! So you didn't need to hear it anyways.