Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things about yourself. At the end, you choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I guess I should finally write mine since I've been tagged a few times. However, I would much rather listen to other people than talk about myself. Which translates as I enjoy reading your 25 things much more than coming up with my own 25.
2. When we found out that we were pregnant the first time, Marty asked me how to spell pregnant. I laughed and insisted not to spell it because I thought he was joking. I guess not everyone is the spelling freak that I am. We still joke about that today.
3. I always said I never wanted kids.
4. My friends told me I'd be the first to have kids. They were right.
5. Before we had kids, my husband always said he would like 4 - 6 of them. We are pretty content with two.
6. My kids are 13 months apart.
7. Even though that was not "planned" and it was very difficult at first, I would not have it any other way.
8. Jessica Simpson is not fat, but I don't think the outfit she wore last weekend flattered her. At all. (sorry they were talking about that on Extra as I'm thinking of things to write)
9. I met Jerry Springer once. And it was NOT on his TV set.
10. I married into a dog. Her name is Lunchbox. Often, I don't get along with her, but when I hear stories of other people's dogs, I realize that she is a very good dog.
11. I love living in Florida. My four years in Alabama for college was very difficult because I couldn't wear flip flops all year long.
12. But, I also love to snow ski. I just get tired of the cold and snow after a week or so.
13. I hope my husband gets the opportunity to open his own restaurant one day. That is his desire, and I know he will succeed at it.
14. He teaches me how to cook. Not that my mom didn't, I just wasn't interested then. And I'm only interested now, because when he's not home, my kids still need to eat.
15. My husband will not take me to the movies. Since we've known one another, we've only gone to the theaters twice. That's because I fall asleep. And I've inherited that from good old Dad.
16. I love sports. Growing up, baseball was my favorite. My brother got my favorite player's autograph for me.
17. I want to become a better photographer.
18. I want to go on a cruise. Really bad. My brithday is in November if you want to help out.
19. My college friends call me by my last name. If someone referred to me as Karen, they didn't immediately think of me.
20. I wish I got to see them more often. I love them and miss them. I hope they have kids soon , so all our offspring will be buddies too!
21. The dishwasher has to be loaded a certain way. Or it aggravates me. And I'm really not a particular person.
22. I need a bigger house. ( refer to #18 if you'd like to help).
23. Diet coke fountain sodas are the best.
24. I like sour candy. Mmm, sour patch kids.
25. I want an interior decorator. And a professional photographer. And I guess I would need the money to afford those people as well.
1 comment:
I completely agree with you about the dishwasher. It drives me crazy. Every single person in the house puts the plates on the wrong side when the other plates are clearly in the back! How are you ever going to fill the dishwasher to capacity with plates in the front. ugh!
Post a Comment