Josh and Ashley came to visit again. I'm beginning to think all of their non-holiday visits are centered around sporting events. But, that's alright, we'll take them anytime we can get them.
Especially since I haven't been able to do my share of the visiting to their home.
Of course Mom took more pictures than I did. Her 2 hands are able to grab a camera, while mine are somehow preoccupied with 2 non-stopped running, talking toddlers.
The few pictures I managed to take were of our bike ride. In an effort to become more fit, Marty and I recently purchased a new bike for me (he had one already) and a bike trailer for the kids to ride along. On Saturday afternoon, we had a family bike ride. Not just the four of us. Dad, Mom, Josh, and Ashley were able to salvage the 15 year old bikes that they purchased when we moved to Florida.
See Mom and Dad? Sometimes hoarding everything in your garage really does payoff.
1 comment:
They're all "Quit taking pictures and let's go!"
Post a Comment