Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yum....



You see, these 'digestives', as they call them in England, are probably the reason I gained 10 pounds during my semester in London.

And now my local grocer has them in stock.

Even though their name is not all that appealing, they are tasty 'biscuits' (more like graham crackers to us Americans) that can be used to dip in tea, slather some peanut butter or nutella over or just eat plain.

Let's hope I can resist them because I've still got some baby weight to lose, much less some London weight.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

thanks for that post! Now Im considering running to Safeway to see if they have them! I love chocolate covered.... well, anything pretty much! (this is Kelly from Samford :) )

Anonymous said...

You may have gained 10 pounds in a whole semester, but I remember gaining 10 pounds during the 7 days we were in London for spring break! Those Digestives are amazing!!! I'd be in big trouble if I found them at my grocery store!