Up until my future husband came into my life, I ALWAYS proclaimed that I never wanted any children. This was no secret.
However, there was a certain 3 or 4 friends (and roommates!) in college that consistently and persistently declared I would be the first of our group to have kids. Of course, I would always deny and tell them no kids for me.
Little did I know, that they were right. By three years none the less.
But now, it's their time to stay up all night, change diapers, and love their adorable little miracles!
That's right. All three of these wonderful college friends are pregnant. At the same time. With Boys.

Spring Break 2003
Katie, on the left, is due in two weeks. Danielle, to the right of me, is due right around Halloween. And Jenn, on the far right, is due 2 weeks into November.
I'm so excited for these precious friends who are about to begin a new phase of life. And this time, I might know a little bit more than them!
I can't wait to share my experiences with them as they are finishing their pregnancies, getting to hold their bundles of joy, and being new mommies! Although, I wish we were all closer together and not spread out amongst 3 states.
I love you ladies and your precious little boys!!!!
4 comments:
How fun!! It is always SOOO helpful to have friends ahead of you in the whole baby thing to help you know what in the world you're doing. I'm sure you'll be invaluable!
I don't have your email address, so to answer your question on my B-Sides post, I do some editing on my camera and some in Photoshop. The pictures where only one color is visible is done via my camera (Most Canons have this ability). The very bright and vivid photos are edited through photoshop, but anything will work. I have discovered that to get that look, adjust the contrast - almost as high as it will go - and adjust the brightness slightly higher.
Let me know how it goes for you and email me if you have any other questions!
You are too sweet! I will cherish all your advice in the weeks to come! I think it is amazing that we are all having boys within weeks of each other! Love you friend!!!!
aww that was sweet!
Even though I'm not one of these three ladies expecting a bouncing baby boy, I remember VIVIDLY watching A Baby Story with you in Vail 611 and you saying "Not me!!" My how things have changed - for the better!
Post a Comment