Monday, February 15, 2010

Have no fear, we're still here!!!

It's definitely 45 days into 2010 and this is the first time I've blogged all year.

Why the lapse?

I have no idea. I have been consistently reading other blogs, but just haven't slowed down to write my own. Sad, I know.

Maybe this will kickstart those blog writing skills again.

I'll try to sum up the last 50+ days in a few sentences.

December 21st I started a new job. Less than 1 mile from our house. It's truly the perfect job situation for me right now.

Christmas 2009 was great and busy as usual. We are so blessed and the kids get so many great things.

January 2010
flew by and I can't even recall most of it.

And here it is February. Bernie got sick the first few days in February and it's been a rough 2 weeks. He started off with an ear infection. Arianna went to the doctor 2 days later with 2 ear infections. I started getting sick too. A week later Bernie develops a rash and he is allergic to the ear infection medicine containing Penicillin.

Valentine's Day - it was a low key, enjoyable day. The kids rode their bikes for the first time in a few weeks, due to being sick and unseasonably cold/rainy Florida weather. Marty prepared a delicious gourmet meal for the two of us after the kids went to bed. It is nice to spend some quality time with the people I love most.


I wish this was bigger, but it is Arianna and Bernie riding their bikes.

Valentine's Day 2010


Ready to eat.


Menu: filet mignon, lobster, scallops, salad, asparagus and a beautiful dessert!

2 comments:

Camille said...

That is some serious YUM.

Rachel said...

Fancy Valentine's meal!! I'm impressed! And welcome back!! :)