Saturday, July 31, 2010

Cookie Monster

Paps - This is for you since you are always asking if Bernie has had any tricks up his sleeve.


The past couple of weeks, Bernie has finally learned to exit his crib by himself. Usually, when he gets up, I can hear him or he'll come get me, or even, sometimes he'll go wake Arianna up.

One particular day this week, I got up and started getting ready for work, but noticed they were "sleeping" a little late. Once I realized it was about 30 minutes later than the normal wake up time, I walked out of my room to scan the scene.

I noticed Bernie's door was open, so I knew he'd gotten up. But, Arianna was still in bed. So if he didn't come in my room and didn't wake up Arianna, where must he be????

I head towards the kitchen/dining/living rooms. Ohhh, Bernie is in the kitchen. On his tiptoes, reaching for the cookie jar.

He said he had one, but honestly, his face was too clean for chocolate chip cookie consumption.

Moral of the story - now the baby gate stays up at night too!

No comments: