Sunday, August 22, 2010

My brother Josh and sister-in-law Ashley were here this week. They are transitioning from Wilmington, NC to Nashville, TN and made some time to visit their favorite Floridians.



We hit the beach, attended a Rays game, and went to Busch Gardens. I took 2 days off work and had to work the other 3, so Josh and Ashley had lots of intimate time with the kids during those days. Thank you for spending so much time with us!

(Most of the photos I got this week are from Busch Gardens since that is the most time I had available to snap them.)


Chugga Chugga CHOO CHOO! Riding the train around the animals.




The Safari at Busch Gardens - although Aunt Ashley shared some of her experience at the real safari from Kenya in April.


The lions, a piece of thick glass, and us! In the perfect spot that day.


They are some ferocious beasts, but so awesome to observe.






Josh couldn't wait to read the map so someone could snap his picture!


Duck watching.





Thank you for spending your week with us, even though we don't like to sit still much!


P.S. I couldn't forget the best picture from the week!

1 comment:

j said...

it was so much fun & great photos as always, karen!