Life has definitely been busy and I have just not made the time to blog. Lots to catch up on. Lots of pictures and few words ahead!
Here's a recap of May:
Josh and Ashley came to visit! Lots of time in the pool.
Backyard water play.
Marty's birthday was this month and I forgot to get a picture. However he did get baptized in the Gulf of Mexico a few days later.
The onlookers are ready to cheer him on.
Hard to see the details of Marty's baptism but beautiful scenery.
Arianna likes to help Daddy cut the grass.
A little
And as you can see, Bernie had some fans cheering him on.
That's a brief May update and hopefully that'll hold you over a few more days until I have a June update.
1 comment:
What an awesome baptism! that's something that will never be forgotten for sure!!
Post a Comment