Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fun and Photo Saturday

We met Mimi and Papa at the mall today for a great Chick-fil-A lunch. They were spoiled with their usual ritual of ice cream, but today Mimi gave them an entirely new Chick-fil-A treat. Balloons!

And because I'm #1 Mom, I regrettably gladly put a hole in the balloons once bedtime came. At least I admit my great parenting techniques.

We headed to the park after naptime, but not before I had to pry the balloons out of their hands.


"This is great, my sister can't touch me!"
-Relaxing Bernie


"I asked you to push me HIGHER!!!"
-Demanding Arianna


"See Mom, I can slide this way too!"
-Daredevil Bernie


"You can run, but you can't hide!"
-Having the time of her life, Arianna


"If this one is going on the blog, I might as well give you a pose"
-Aspiring model, Arianna


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are always so cute, but I gotta say...that one with her looking through the blue...reminds me a little of that scene from "The shining".