Thursday, May 28, 2009

Three Day Weekend

Every weekend should be 3 days and every work week be 4 days. I got to spend so much more time with my husband and family, all together.

Marty spent one night in Orlando with some college friends. I went to a co-worker's wedding the same evening. It was fun to get dressed up, as I haven't done that in a while, but I sure did miss having sweet husband by my side.

We went swimming and ate dinner with Mimi and Papa on Sunday evening.

Monday - Memorial Day - we headed to the in-laws house to celebrate Marty and his 2 sister's birthdays. And also to get together and be reflective of the ones who have given their lives for our freedom.



Marty is not trying to stop the picture from being taken, but rather
waving at the camera to get Bubby's attention.



Sweet Arianna sitting by her cousins on the seawall,
overlooking the beautiful water.




Hard to tell, but I'm the one tubing. Thanks Joey and Dani for bringing the boat!

Arianna kept talking about riding the boat the entire time. We gave her the chance to ride. Her life jacket already snapped on. Once on the boat (still in shallow water), she looked around and then got scared. She never rode it, but still insisted the entire time afterwards.

I'm sure she will have many more chances. We live in Florida. With two sets of grandparents that live on the water.

And I'm pretty sure my husband won't make it another 5 years without a boat of his own. Or it's quite possible that all of his begging/pleading will work and break me down before then.

No comments: