I've logged onto taaz.com to try out some different styles. Look below to see if you think any of these look good. Judge the style only, not the color, as the color would stay the same as in option #4.

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4, Regular ole me
Leave a comment and tell me which one you like or if you have any other suggestions. :) Thanks!!!
3 comments:
I much prefer option 4! But if you insist on cutting it, I think option 3 is best.
I'm kind of partial to "regular old you" but I think #2 would be really cute! I'm sure whatever you do you'll be gorgeous as always!
I think #4 looks the best! But if you want to cut it I would say a shoulder length bob that is a little shorter in the back would be really cute! I know Im way late on this, so you've probably cut it already!
Post a Comment