While enjoying the swings, you could faintly here some music playing. It starts getting slightly louder and louder. Low and behold, the ice cream truck visited the park.
Even though we weren't prepared for the mess to be had, we purchased some ice cream for the kids to


And when Bernie couldn't quite keep up with the fast melting treat, he had a backup plan. Although, he wasn't too fond of the help that was offered.
Last (and often least), Lunchbox got to make her appearance on the family outing.
1 comment:
Yummm!! I just saw the ice cream truck for the first time a few blocks away from our house, and was bemoaning the fact that he apparently doesn't quite make it to our neighborhood.
Thanks for commenting on my blog! I think I have noticed Pinellas Park pop up a few times!! Nice to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you better.
Post a Comment