Arianna was creating some fun of her own dancing around the house. She requested I take pictures of her every move, then she would come running to the camera to see what her moves looked like. And back out to the dance floor (aka living room), she'd try perfecting the move to her own level of satisfaction.
The dance party only had one attendee due to this event on the other side of the room:
Did I fail to mention that this precious 2nd born child woke at 4:30 am this morning and never went back to sleep until, oh, around 3pm when this picture was taken???
2 comments:
She loves dancing around. She is getting so big! Poor tired baby...and BJ looks a little worn out too.
How adorable! Sorry that he got up at 4:30 AM! OH , how I "can't wait" for those days!! Love ya!
Post a Comment