....however Blogger is not letting me upload any pictures.
So I'll share a bunch of random things:
1) our master shower is complete!
2) Bernie's birthday party is planned for this Sunday, however the location has yet to be determined. (It's tough being the 2nd child, although you'd think both Marty and I would prevent that since we're both 2nd kids).
3) I have ideas for the kids Halloween costumes, but surprisingly or not, nothing has been purchased or put together.
4) Bernie went to the Doctor last week as he's had a lingering cough for some 3 weeks. Apparently it's sinus drainage. He also determined that Bernie has very minor pigeon toed tendencies, but advised me that the fastest athletes are slightly pigeon toed. Run Bernie Run!!!
5) Ahhh, the weather was extremely nice last weekend. And I'm hoping that returns soon.
Be back soon with pictures from our weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment