Sorry, for the lack of posts, I guess we are still recovering from Arianna's birthday. Not to mention trying to plan another one for a special 2 year-old-to-be.
No doubt it's tough work having 2 kids 13 months apart.
It's also no doubt that Arianna hasn't lost any sassiness since turning three.
Over the past few weeks:
We've been enjoying the new sand box in the backyard.
The kids also went bowling for the first time (and ohmygosh I didn't bring my camera!). This was an extracurricular activity through my work, and unfortunately Marty was working that night. Maybe it was not unfortunate for him. Or me. I lost 5 lbs that night bowling for 3 people and chasing 2 of them. Sometimes I really wish I had eyes that would go separate directions so they could follow each kid. In any case, it was fun, but extremely exhausting. There's no way I'll ever do that again without Marty. Or at least for another 5 years.
We live in Florida, so it's still 90+ degrees in October. This means we are still fortunate to enjoy being outside. I don't know how people live in really cold weather with lots of snow can manage the whole winter and not be able to do any (or as many) outside activities with their children. They must have more patience than me.
1 comment:
That first picture is priceless! I love it!
Post a Comment