Friday, November 12, 2010

Dino Roarin' 3rd Birthday

Bernie had his 3rd birthday party almost 3 weeks ago, so I guess I'm sticking with the 3 theme by waiting 3 weeks to blog about it.

We had some family and friends over to celebrate Bernie's Dino Roarin' 3rd birthday.
Marty found this awesome cake and even added some special affects of his own.




Oh yeah, this cake had a roarin', action dinosaur along with some smoke coming out of the volcanoes.




(excuse the pink and purple candles, it's all we had on hand)

(That's what happens when your birthday is one month after big sister's)

(I know what it's like to be the 2nd child too.)

(That was a joke Mom and Dad!)

Grammy and her grandbabies along with Bernie's new bike.


Daddy and son moment as son learns the new remote controlled car.

At the end of the night, Arianna exclaimed "I want a remote controlled car for my birthday too!"


Bernie kept asking for "mwore cake" and "mwore pwesents" anytime anyone mentioned it was his birthday. Thank you friends and family, near and far, who made it a great birthday for Bernie!

No comments: