Every year I've wanted to get the perfect Christmas card picture and send out the perfect Christmas card. Finally, this year I decided that I will be sending out the photo Christmas card, not the Christmas card with photos in it. I have my nice, new camera to take the perfect pictures too!
Shutterfly has a great selection of templates to choose from and all you have to do is add your perfect picture! I am still deciding which one to choose, but I have a few favorites.
I've also been browsing their site for other Christmas gift ideas.
Check these out:
photo playing cards
Turn your pictures into a canvas
Precious ornament
I've always wanted to create a photo book - these are so easy, yet elegant!
Have you ever ordered from Shutterfly? They always have promotions going on to get a good discount. Go check it out!
Alright, I've got to go pick my cards or I'll miss this Christmas too!
1 comment:
Hi Karen,
Awhile back you commented on my blog post from Kelly's Show Us Your Life: What Do You Make about the headbands I had posted about. I wanted to let you know that I do have some headbands now listed on my etsy page and I will be listing more in the near future.
Sorry it took so long!
Ashley from mrsashcake.blogspot.com
Post a Comment