Yay! Katie and Brook are finally getting married this weekend. They've been dating on and off since college, I think sometime in 2003. I'm leaving tomorrow morning (without Marty and babies) at 9am to fly to ATL and get to see most of my closest college girls. I'm so excited for this special reunion time with the girls.
I'm mostly excited that I'm a bridesmaid. Katie and I went to London together in our 2nd semester of sophomore year. We didn't really know each other at all, but I think that changed on about Day 2 of the trip. We instantly became really good pals and were even blessed to room right next door to one another. I wish I could post a picture of us two being silly in London, but just a mere 6 years ago, there wasn't a lot of digital camera action. And I'm not about to go take pictures of my scrapbook.
Anyhow, that trip kickstarted the rest of our fun college years. We were once described like this: " If you two girls were put in a padded cell, you would always be amused." We have this ability to keep one another entertained and laughing for a long time.
Congratulations Katie! I love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment