Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday happenings

I don't even know if I should mention this, but I guess it'll be good to have this story notated.

I woke up this morning to a crib/child full of brown. Yes, that's right. Arianna decided to be "Poo-casso" with her, well, you know what. It was everywhere. On her cheeks. On the sheet. On the mattress. On the crib. On the carpet.
I think this has been the most surprising "disaster" of parenthood, so far. I debated taking pictures of it, but for some reason I just wasn't in the moment at that time.
Marty and I have learned our lesson. Don't let your toddler sleep without pants or bottoms. The Cinderella nitegown and diaper alone will lead to "Pooperella".


On a better note. After 1 1/2 months of trying to get BJ to eat baby food, he finally did today. I've tried so many things, mostly sweet foods such as peaches, applesauce, and sweet potatoes, but everyday he would continue to spit it out and make awful faces. My persistence paid off with sweet potatoes.
He even ate the entire jar.



I guess he was still hungry so he tried to eat the container. Then I gave him applesauce.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's fun. Better you than me. he he.

Camille said...

Sadly I haven't been enjoying my pool, I've been makin' paper at work. Woo hoo. My pool is blue now, though.

Hope Arianna hasn't made anymore original Poo-cassos!