Thursday, April 3, 2008

Generosity

My friend Hollie is one of the most generous people I know. She has her own 3 kids, she watches my 2 kids about once a week and watches her niece....all at the same time. The girl will never take anything I offer, in fact, she never expects anything in return. I have to sneak little gifts to her in the mail. She's always giving my kids toys and clothes. Today, I pick the kids up to find out she bought a shirt for BJ and is giving Arianna this adorable picnic set that her daughter never really played with. Arianna loves it!





Hollie, thanks for everything you do for our family!!

1 comment:

ashley said...

Oh, oh, oh! What a sweet face! I can't believe how old she's getting! Thank you, Miss Karen, for keeping those of us far away in the loop. I know you're already busy enough! I love you guys!

Love, Ashley